Let’s review and prioritize the following topics to help us understand what’s most important to
you in the sale of your property.
● Communication: How often do you prefer to talk with your agent? What’s your preferred
method for communicating?
● Motivation: Why are you selling your home at this time?
● Time Frame: How soon must you sell your home?
● Price: Within what range do you expect to sell your home?
● Home-selling Decisions: Tell your agent about other possible factors affecting your
decision to sell now.
● Marketing Plan: What aspects of marketing and advertising your home most interest you?
● Previous Home-selling Experience: What was the most important thing you learned the
last time you sold your home?
● Relocation Assistance: Are you curious about home buying options in your new location?